Guest viewing is limited

Discuss a tilers sickness ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

we need to coin a name for automatic reaction we all get when we go in to a place where tiles /stone are fixed and we check out workmanship,setting out, tile bead's, boarder's, mosaic's, the whole lot,it happens to me most day's , if i see other's work, yesterday i when in to my daughters down stair's toilet for the first time, i just could not help it when i joined everyone in the lounge she said OK dad i replied not-bad just dodgy setting out :yikes: she looked at me like i had lost the plot :lol: i think i have :thumbsup: any name's please guy's/gal's and we will choose a winner

H

hillhead

Sometimes (and rarely) in the world of the smartarse tiler, we actually see tiling done by someone else and think 'thats a really good job!' - And I for one always get a nice feeling inside when I witness top class tiling by others:thumbsup:

so true there,a few months ago i had to reseal a polished porcelain floor laid by someone else,there was me crawling around on my alpros looking for lips and could only find one,and it was a curve on a tile,lol.
We find the good with the bad.:guitarist:

so true there,a few months ago i had to reseal a polished porcelain floor laid by someone else,there was me crawling around on my alpros looking for lips and could only find one,and it was a curve on a tile,lol.
We find the good with the bad.

Dead right:thumbsup:

Like i said in another thread I stayed at Cameron House, Loch Lomond last month and I did everything in my power to find fault with the tiling and I had to admit defeat and accept it was perfect:lol:

Reply to a tilers sickness ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Starting to get fed up of the plastic boarding I keep seeing on walls in bathrooms and shower...
Replies
Views
C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
W
I’m thinking about compiling a list/checklist for prospective customers to ask their Tilers...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. My tiler used dark grey quick set adhesive behind my...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
a tilers sickness ?????
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.