Discuss A wee job I started yesterday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
image.jpg Tanked shower walls , fixed plywood to the floor , fitted de - coupling matting and tiling with those quality British tile company , ceramics , you know the ones , at least 2 tiles are different in every box ! But hey ho get it all finished on Monday !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A wee job I started yesterday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi All, I’ve just had 2 rooms tiled with oak effect ceramics and I feel a little disappointed...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
O
Having been fortunate enough to work alongside @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB