Discuss about right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevee

hiya lads, ive been thru a real bad patch,the worst in the 14 months ive been going

had 4 out of 5 weeks with no work,so ,last monday went back on site ,grounworking,what a shock.........

monday morning ,the phone starts ringing:hurray:, strap up!!!!!!

up to thursday had 6 jobs to price:smilewinkgrin:

ive changed from my local rag @£57 for 5 weeks to another set of 6 papers,which go a lttle further out for £107 for 6 weeks,and that seems to be working

im getting £450 in my hand for the groundworks ,so with xmas round the corner im working weekend with the tiling,inc a half day today

just hope the phone keeps ringing, its a proper downer with no work:thumbsdown:

also gonna try and get a few shops to have a digital photo frame on the counter.............

cya soon muckers ,steve

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rob Z

hiya lads, ive been thru a real bad patch,the worst in the 14 months ive been going

cya soon muckers ,steve

Hi there Steve, good news for you buddy. And if you've only been in the trade for 14 months, I'd say your portfolio of works shows some real skill and you'll doing doing fine soon enough.:thumbsup:

One question: about 1/3 of the way through your photos, there is a patio and alleyway paved in a red and light checkerboard...what are those tiles? Looks interesting.

Reply to about right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi all looking for some advice, been working for a company on and off for last 5 or 6 years...
2 3
Replies
Views
T
S
hiya muckers, i aint been on for around 5 months i think , i went thru a bad patch work wise and...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
F
Last week,i finally made my move and put forward the suggestion that i/we:smilewinkgrin: needed...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
P
I know I said I thought the biggest no no was when someone walks of site, but I know now that...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
about right
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.