Discuss Acceptable floor tiling or not? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

EazyTileZ

TF
Arms
Preston
Hi im a long time lurker of this forum. Just want to say its a great forum full of brilliant information and tips. Odd bit of comedy too which is nice. Anyways i am a reasonably experienced tiler who has recently gone self employed. I did a job the other day and the customer has come back saying there not happy. Just would like to hear thoughts of this forum. Is the customer justified to have over 60% of money back?

I offered to go back and resolve issues bit was told the partial refund would be preferred which i agreed to.

IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1112.JPG

Q

Qwerty

Welcome to the forum

As the other guys have said really. In the past we have all had to work with very sizey tiles. Sometimes this results in uneven spacing but if this is the case then a slightly wider joint should be used to disguise the variation.

Are the tiles level or is it the variation in grout joint they are unhappy with?
Were you not given the opportunity to rectify any issues?
What tiles are they?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Acceptable floor tiling or not? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB