Discuss adhesive strong enough to take the bounce away ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cowgomoo

Hi Y'all, I was talking to a designer yesterday and she was asking me if the Flexible adhesive supplied ( Granfix ) would be flexible enough to deal with the floor bounce. The tiling firm on site wanted to specify another brand because it was more flexible and would help to eliminate the bounce !! I took a deep breath............... it just makes you wonder that with all the information out there ,including this and other forums, that designers, tilers and the general public just do not have the first idea about the basics of substrate preparation. Cow.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to adhesive strong enough to take the bounce away ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
I am looking into a defect of cracking ceramic tiles on an exposed cast concrete deck which is...
Replies
Views
J
F
Hi, I'm new here. I have read a lot of the threads but am still unsure about what to do. I have...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
R
Hello all, it seems a few more people are starting to ask about Larsens range on here, thought...
Replies
Views
stevee
S
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Training 2011 Hi Everyone!!!!!! :wave: Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year...
Replies
Views
karankundra
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
adhesive strong enough to take the bounce away !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.