Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on Tile trim lip in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UK
ahouls there be a lip on the tile trim or it be flush - a 12mm trim has been used here leaving a lip when perhaps a 10mm should have been used instead?
DB9F1E77-9B57-43A2-9E63-11220E0EC19D.jpeg

Attachments

• ACE881C8-D96B-49FA-8C0C-82854CAEFD6B.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 24

Reply to Advice on Tile trim lip in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion Thread How do you know Tiling Advice is Trusted? When its peer reviewed and treated scientifically...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement