Currently reading:
Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I am seeking help on recommended products for use on dried and sanded anhydrite screed with low temperature UFH.
I need to stick 18mm plywood to the screed for some floors and porcelain tiles for some others.
I know I need to have flexible adhesive and a compatible primer and adhesive, but would be grateful for some product recommendations and tips e.g. best trowel for 600 x 600 mm tiles.
Thank you in advance.
Frances

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.