Discuss Anhydrite Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

Just putting the discussion of adhesive and primer aside for a moment. Does anyone know if the latency can be scraped of the day after the floor is poured. A builder I have a lot of respect for told me this is so, but every time I've fixed on one I've had to sand it.
Are the screeding companies not giving this information or is it just a case of f..k it let the tiler do it.
that's when its easiest to remove as ifs still soft and not baked to the floor done several floors like this when ive known from the builder when the floors going to be layed. the advantage of doing it early no dust.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anhydrite Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am planning to lay 600mm x 600mm x 20mm slate on to an anhydrite screed. It is a very thick...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just looked at a conservatory tiling job. Wet UFH system, set into sand and cement...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB