Discuss any advice?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jdh

Hi all-newby here. I'm looking for advice on how to make an invisible(ish) hinged access panel on a tiled surface below the sink basin. Am using small 2"x2" travertine tiles and want the panel to be about 1 foot square- yes I know (now) that travertine is not ideal for beginners but guess I'm sort of up for the challenge! The bathroom is incredibly small(more of a broom cupboard in fact) so I was wondering if in order to save space the hinged access could also double as a small internal bin holder, which would mean it getting regular use. Any advice??

Reply to any advice?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
T
Hi All, Have used this forum for research for a while now and have been impressed with the...
Replies
Views
O
hi, i been out for around a year now with a surgically broken leg and possibly wont get back...
Replies
Views
oldgit
O
M
Hi, I'm a plumber by trade and doing up a bathroom..my bathroom. Now I am being forced by...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
any advice??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.