Discuss Any other benders here? Bending Metal Tile Trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
IMG_0125.JPG
ma sei nato a verona?
Not,just my kids in Ospedale Borgo Trento. We can continue in private.
Find another bended trim.Not all clients like this way.

L

LM

I just want to see a bit more - honestly, this is new to me.
I can just imagine all the micro-cracks in the surface, so I want some close ups!

I'm going to have a play tomorrow with this...
Tip! When I'm doing it I use a hot air gun to heat the trim, for the same Redon a blacksmith heats iron,it's essential in my opinion, but you must use good quality trim or you will definitely get cracks that you could see from 10feet never mind micro cracks!

A

AndY mac

Hi mike make a mark where you want the bend at that point cut a 45 out the back of the trim then take an off cut of tile and place the trim over the corner and bend it round. Once you've done quite a few straight ones you can try slightly harder ones where you twist the trim while bending which give you all different angles you may need ideal for splayed ingoes and such.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any other benders here? Bending Metal Tile Trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB