Discuss Anyone know much about flickr? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Hi G just commented on one of your photos on flickr:thumbsup:

You have? :) Ok, I'll go look.

There is a 90 second video limit on there, and only 2 videos per months may be uploaded, but it might be useful for short clips...

a few seconds later: Just found the group you suggested and added the photos... :hurray: Thanks for the tip, Gary! It's a jungle out there.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

I go on flickr quite a lot as my brother uses it and our Saturday Parkruns are always on there. You have some quality pics on there G, you just need to get onto twitter next and you'll have all the bases covered.

Gawd, I've been resisting twitter, I just don't get it! I 'twitter' enough on here and on FB, don't I, I'll never get off the pc! What's so good about twitter then?

U

user123

Considering there is a 90 second limit on videos, I decided to post work photos, and the photo quality is amazing, :hurray: like on my own pc, or even in reality - so much better than when they are published usually. Wonder how they do that? Very good to showcase work, might be a good free alternative for those who haven't got a website together yet? And even better - such clear images are unforgiving, so quality would shine through, so would shoddy work... :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone know much about flickr? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all Bought a couple of bags of Gran-fix flexible addy to finish off a project - the previous...
2 3
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Anyone know much about flickr?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.