Discuss anyone used pci flex 20 add in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

got to a new job today about 145 sm limestone to lay on a dittra matting ,and the customer had supplied this add ,pci flex 20 in the white of course ,well started cutting the dittra to suit the rooms ,got ready to mix up and hey i have never used anything like this ,it didnt want to stick to the floor and as for the dittra well ,put it this way ,i told the customer to change it or im off , they could see for them selfs it wasnt right ,so off they went ,2 hours later they got back with some gramfix flex and it was go like mad to get all the dittra down
has any one else used this add , as i cant see it sticking anything down ,went to clean out my bucket gave it a tap the bucket was clean , picked up a handfull of the add and rubbed my hands together it just came clean off ,the same with the trowel , tryed mixing it wetter the same ,you could put your hand in the bucket covering your hand then give your hands a rub all clean ,
anyone used it and had the same probs :yikes::yikes:

D

DHTiling

I have switched to Ultra colour plus pete.. faster setting than pci ones and yes even quicker than pci's new grouts..

I have used the pci grouts a bit last year and early this year, manily due to my stone supplier having stock and customers seeing the grout in displays.. so they wanted that colour but after mike left for norcross and pci never followed up with another rep he moved to mapei on my recommendation and the customers like them better as well.. a much better colour range..

Reply to anyone used pci flex 20 add in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
J
Hi all Bought a couple of bags of Gran-fix flexible addy to finish off a project - the previous...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, It's been a while since I posted here as work has been busy. I'm after some advice...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
anyone used pci flex 20 add
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.