Discuss Apprenticeship? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wiggum227

:mad2:Hi guys,does anybody know of anybody in ireland,north or south of the border willing to take on an apprentice tiler?Ive been looking for quite a while now and am having no luck.I have experience and have recently completed a tiling course and have pictures of my work.Im willing to move anywhere to complete the apprenticeship and really running out of places to look.Any help in finding an apprenticeship would be much appreciated.Thank you.

Reply to Apprenticeship? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
M
Current job situation is reasonable but want something more, ideally learn the tiling trade...
Replies
Views
Michael
M
Do any of you guys have an apprentice? I see threads quite often where established tilers...
Replies
Views
H
Hello guys and girls, just joined I am a fully qualified plumber that did a 4 year...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all. Along with a full first floor refurbishment I'm building a wetroom in my property and...
Replies
Views
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Apprenticeship?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.