Discuss Arrogant Electrician's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Before I left my work this evening I tiled the utility area , and closed the entry with a 15 mm sheet of plywood nailed to the frame, left the extension lead plugged in, and hung it on the frame , incase anyone needed power! Started the floor at 3 and finished it a half 5 ! The client rings me to tell me that the electrician has walked all over the floor and Is cutting cable , and moving conjut will this do the floor any harm! Ahhhh I thought the door being blocked of would have been enough to get him thinking, but then again these guys don't think about other people! 4 years of training and no manners or consideration ! :mad2::mad2:

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Tell me about it guys. Went into a customers loft this eve (fitting a wet room there) after my sparky went up there to sort down lighters & fan. He's decided to leave all of his rubbish up there in a neat pile in between joists& not place insulation back. A quiet word in his shell next time I see him!!!

A neat pile!?! I've never known a Sparky to do that!?!?! It normally just stays where it falls lol!

P

Peter

Never seen a spark with a brush. Was greeted to this one morning over a freshly grouted floor.

993774_434600876647854_34641341_n.jpg

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
They really wind me up , once told a client that I wouldn't be back until they got rid of their electrician , as I nearly had him by the throat for leaving a absolute mess over a floor id just hoovered before grouting! Reached him the brush and dustpan , and he said that I didn't train for 4 years to brush a floor ! I says , It's not your floor pal it's mine , so brush it up , I ain't here to clean up your waste! Fist clenched , blood boiling felt like Danny dyer , behind the bar in an episode of celebrity juice !

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
They really wind me up , once told a client that I wouldn't be back until they got rid of their electrician , as I nearly had him by the throat for leaving a absolute mess over a floor id just hoovered before grouting! Reached him the brush and dustpan , and he said that I didn't train for 4 years to brush a floor ! I says , It's not your floor pal it's mine , so brush it up , I ain't here to clean up your waste! Fist clenched , blood boiling felt like Danny dyer , behind the bar in an episode of celebrity juice !

Malcolm!!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I went to quote a kitchen splash back yesterday, there was a young electrician in there fitting some new sockets, brand new kitchen and he's using an sds gun to make a hole 5 times bigger than the socket, like they always do, no dust sheets on the work surface, couldn't believe it, and when I asked him if he was going to patch all the bloody holes in he was making, you would of thought I just shot his granny, by the look on his face.......don't do any patching mate, that's not down to us........well you made the bloody hole...:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Arrogant Electrician's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Was on a regular site today. The only other trade in the house were the two sparks doing their...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB