Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ascott Tiling - Thanks Ed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

ScottG13

Yep, Ascott Tiling will soon be up and running. Business cards are done, registered with companies house like you suggested :thumbsup:, you might get a pm one day for a bit of advise on yearly account and dormant return form.

Like i said in a previous post I have a few friend and family jobs to do, my bathroom then I'm ready to roll.

Baby boy was born on Monday so everything will be put on hold for the min, he was 3 weeks early meaning in time for the world cup! Good lad :8:

D

diamondtiling

Yep, Ascott Tiling will soon be up and running. Business cards are done, registered with companies house like you suggested :thumbsup:, you might get a pm one day for a bit of advise on yearly account and dormant return form.

Like i said in a previous post I have a few friend and family jobs to do, my bathroom then I'm ready to roll.

Baby boy was born on Monday so everything will be put on hold for the min, he was 3 weeks early meaning in time for the world cup! Good lad :8:

A Baby boy, great news Scott :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nothing in the world gives you a better feeling than seeing your newly born children, cherish it mate because they grow up so quick. I have two girls Ellie (5) and Laurie (21) plus my little grand daughter Imogen (6 months)

Happy days.

:thumbsup:

S

ScottG13

A Baby boy, great news Scott :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nothing in the world gives you a better feeling than seeing your newly born children, cherish it mate because they grow up so quick. I have two girls Ellie (5) and Laurie (21) plus my little grand daughter Imogen (6 months)

Happy days.

:thumbsup:

I have an Ellie too (6) and 2 boys Sonny (4) and Riley (4 days)

and your right it go's tooooooo quick

Reply to Ascott Tiling - Thanks Ed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Found this forum while searching for a new tile cutter, and was impressed by the help and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Hi I have been working on a bathroom refit but removing then old tiles has become a nightmare...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
N
Having completed a four day tiling course at the DIY School, Stockport a couple of weeks ago...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ascott Tiling - Thanks Ed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.