Discuss At what point do any of you use tubbed addy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Fast set flexible - in and out same day - loads of money!
The extra pays for the buckets, the jeans, the gloves, the additional adhesive because I've mixed too much, and the hand cream to keep them lovely and soft!
Not that long ago I had to replace tubbed adhesive he was sold for 60x30 porcelain. It was a Bank Holiday and he thought I was being awkward ( me!) but when I charged him half the £30 he paid for the tubbed gear, he accepted my advice.

D

DHTiling

Fast set flexible - in and out same day - loads of money!
The extra pays for the buckets, the jeans, the gloves, the additional adhesive because I've mixed too much, and the hand cream to keep them lovely and soft!
Not that long ago I had to replace tubbed adhesive he was sold for 60x30 porcelain. It was a Bank Holiday and he thought I was being awkward ( me!) but when I charged him half the £30 he paid for the tubbed gear, he accepted my advice.

Never :lol:

Reply to At what point do any of you use tubbed addy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB