Discuss August is Walls and Floors’ DIY Month! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
What is DIY Month?   We know what it’s like, trying to get DIY done in a working family environment. You’re too busy carting the kids to and from school, packing lunch-boxes and helping with their homework to get a moment to yourself – yet alone get any home improvement done! Well, that’s where Walls [...]

More information.
Walls and Floors Blog Feed.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to August is Walls and Floors’ DIY Month! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Guys I have a tiled kitchen floor that needs replacing to address the hollow and hence mega...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 49260
D
H
Hi everyone I've had some tiles for a good 9 months lying around waiting to be put up by my...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, DIYer for many years, about to embark on my 3rd big tiling project bathroom, floor with...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB