Discuss B and Q Porcelain Tiles. Log a complaint, ACT NOW !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

whitby

I have been on to B and Q concerning the TRANSIT WAX on the tiles we bought, long
story i wont bore you all but this is what is happening with me right now.
B and Q ( store) did send some plonker out to try and clean it, I left him with my tiler
( great guy) when I returned the B and Q guy had gone and said he felt confidant that he had removed all wax, DREAM ON. Tiler cannot seal them as there is still wax on
them.
Went in and spoke to 2 managers, great to your face not so good after you have left
store. They said they would look into it, The following day spoke to them again.
They offered me the following ..
1 refund for bottle of cleaner than did not work
2 complimentary bottle of cleaner he said worked
Then came back with the same and £50
Told him ... no way as the flipping wax is still there, £50 wont get wax off,
B and Q HQ are looking into this problem, waiting for them to phone back.
SO... please if you are having a problem with B and Q Porcelain tiles please phone
this number and log a complaint
Swicth board of B and Q HQ TEL 02380256256
The more people complain the more them will understand this tile is faulty
LASTlLY ..... This tile has been discontinued ask your self why. And, why are they now selling almost the same tile without this wax ????
Whitby

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to B and Q Porcelain Tiles. Log a complaint, ACT NOW !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it's a long shot, we had our kitchen tiled in b&q tiles in 2017, we adjusted the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
B&Q beige wall tile 6x6 by Rob Walker posted Apr 17, 2018 at 11:01 AMHi I've just had a new...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
D
    • Informative
I think I posted this in the wrong forum so here goes again... We have had a single story...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
B and Q Porcelain Tiles. Log a complaint, ACT NOW !!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.