Discuss Bad drivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

Apparently it's the speed + 10%, anything over that and you'll get pulled. So 77ish on the motorway isn't really questionable. Most of the first lane from stoke to birmingham has lorry tracks in it and I tram-line in them in the scooby because of the low profile tyres. You can let go of the steering wheel and it'll follow the track for most of the way. I tend to avoid going in the first lane if it's going to tramline. That's just quality of the roads I suppose.
i was on the m6 northbound passing b'ham a couple of months ago, was about 11 p.m and nothing on the road except me and a speed cop, the speed limit went to 20 mph for some reason so we both slowed down to about 20 then i thought i'd creep past the cop car, as i was along side him he put his foot down , cut into my lane then slammed his brakes on making me do an emergency stop, he then zoomed off into the night , it all happened so quick that i didn't even get his reg number.and to think he's meant to set an example :mad2:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
i was on the m6 northbound passing b'ham a couple of months ago, was about 11 p.m and nothing on the road except me and a speed cop, the speed limit went to 20 mph for some reason so we both slowed down to about 20 then i thought i'd creep past the cop car, as i was along side him he put his foot down , cut into my lane then slammed his brakes on making me do an emergency stop, he then zoomed off into the night , it all happened so quick that i didn't even get his reg number.and to think he's meant to set an example :mad2:

dident want a welsh wellie wearer over taking him:prrr::smilewinkgrin:

i better be carefull what im saying,im camping down trearddur bay all weekend on a bit of a dive fest. erm,i dident mean it mike,i love the welsh,well this one:drool5:

Attachments

• Katherine-Jenkins-1119396.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 21
M

Mike

dident want a welsh wellie wearer over taking him:prrr::smilewinkgrin:
i better be carefull what im saying,im camping down trearddur bay all weekend on a bit of a dive fest. erm,i dident mean it mike,i love the welsh,well this one:drool5:
i'll have to have a word with meibion glyndwr (the bungalow burners :lol:) where about you staying? i may join you for a pint saturday night, the missus is away at her mums:hurray:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
i'll have to have a word with meibion glyndwr (the bungalow burners :lol:) where about you staying? i may join you for a pint saturday night, the missus is away at her mums:hurray:
i will get back to you tomorrow mike,we are camping out. i will take my new iphone with me,and email you,if i can figure out how to use the blinking thing:lol:

D

diamondtiling

I use the M6 and M5 every week and its full of idiots tearing along in the outside lane, its these people that cause accidents as well as the eejits that sit in the middle lane blissfully unaware of the danger they pose to other drivers.

I am similar to Liz on this topic, inside lane all the time except when passing wagons or slower vehicles. Never go over the speed limit so I will never get a ticket.

M

Mike

i will get back to you tomorrow mike,we are camping out. i will take my new iphone with me,and email you,if i can figure out how to use the blinking thing:lol:
i know most of the camp sites there, the lee, ty'n towyn and bagnol. there's also valley of the rocks which is just down the road from me . where do you go for your air? i know martin quite well in holyhead, he's a really nice guy, and i used to get a lot of gear off mike in ravenspoint. would be nice to see you for a pint

Reply to Bad drivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Bad drivers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.