Discuss BAL Bond SBR on plasterboard in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

why prime plasterboard ?answer me that one

I use Weber adhesive & it states on the bag of Weber set + to prime bare plasterboard.
I always prime plasterboard as a matter of course although as stated above there are 2 camps, those who prime & those who don't.
For years I never primed, without problem may I add, but got into the habit of doing it when I switched to Weber addys..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BAL Bond SBR on plasterboard in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have some small format ceramic tiles (10x10x1cm) to use as a splash back around the...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB