Discuss BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL!! : New bathroom ? - Come see us GRAND DESIGNS LONDON 10 days in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Considering a new bathroom and kitchen. ???

WANT TILE IDEAS !

Come and have a fabulous day in London at EXCEL for the Grand Design Idea and see some of the most up to date tile designs on the planet.

See kitchens - Bathrooms and inspire yourself to get that project done and have some tiling done this year.

We are there all ten days (including bank holiday monday) with our diamond drilling stand

31434_380969057013_617362013_3913604_525713_n.jpg

This is our ALL IN ONE tile drilling solution for VERY hard porcelain tiles.

31434_380971457013_617362013_3913639_151779_n.jpg

ALL DAY tile drilling demos for the bathroom fitters kit.

Plenty to see and do for all the family.

1st to 9th MAY 2010

logo.gif

Go on... Its the Bank Holiday.... Get out and about for a day !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL!! : New bathroom ? - Come see us GRAND DESIGNS LONDON 10 day

Its Sunday. Its chucking it down with rain..... Where you going to go for the bank holiday? Come on down to London !

Great Day Out with lots of new home innovation and ideas.

Its indoors and the kids / prams are welcome!

Looks like a washout bank holiday for the weather so why not get some tickets on the door and come have a look !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL!! : New bathroom ? - Come see us GRAND DESIGNS LONDON 10 day

Well what a week we are having at EXCEL....

Quite a lot of foot fall and traffic. People stopping by. Doing more demos that we though and sales are steady.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the weekend. Dont forget it finishes on SUNDAY at 6pm so if you cant make the tail end of this week then this is the last weekend.

WE HAVE SPARE TICKETS

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL!! : New bathroom ? - Come see us GRAND DESIGNS LONDON 10 days in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
IDEA BRIGHT 212 NEW KINGS ROAD LONDON SW6 4NZ Prefered stockists of PORSADRILL diamond core...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am new to the forums and would like to be recommended a floor and wall tiler to tile my...
Replies
Views
I
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB