Discuss Basalt tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

finlay

TF
Arms
Esteemed
preston england
:mad2: Has any one ever had dealing with Rockford in cheshire . Ordered 150sm+ of basalt was told 12 weeks delivery at most now after all the excuses in the world the latest date is middle of november 26weeks later these tiles are payed for the company are a waste of time as far as i am concerned.no one seems to be bothered ,we have already took 200 sm of them started the job on the asurance that they could deliver on time .:mad2:

Reply to Basalt tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi folks. I have an ongoing saga with some basalt tiles. We had a kitchen floor tiled with...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
showed printer some of the picture tiles i have he said i can do that said ok gave him some...
Replies
Views
Discount Tile Supplies
D
Hi there, first post and been browsing for a bit before posting and mightily impressed with the...
Replies
Views
Sigma UK
S
L
I have a silly toilet / shower arrangement: the toilet is in a separate room behind the shower...
Replies
Views
G
Its no secret that I can be hard to please when getting service from other companies I use. So...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

finlay

Arms
Esteemed
TF
preston england

Thread Information

Title
Basalt tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.