Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Batch Numbers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Update on the above
The tiles supplied come in a bone colour and grey and various shades in the two ranges
A lighter coloured grey out of the grey range and a darker coloured bone from that range look very similar with the same coloured grey in both tiles
Ctd supplied the tiles
All boxed with some loose tiles,some of the bone range have beed delivered with the grey that was required, but because they are so similar this wasn't picked up
Tiles have been on two weeks and over that time customer has been questioning and looking at the tiles every time they went in 6in total
The tiles have now been removed at my cost so everyone happy apart from me
This was the problem 6tiles out of god knows how many with not much between them
My fault but I've never had this in over 30years but I know it won't happen again
You be carefull out there
bravo ;)

Reply to Batch Numbers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a decent geometric floor planner program/resource and having a little trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have black slate and white marble floor tiles in our hallway, chequerboard...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi All I'm looking for some advice from the experts and hope you can help. I've just had a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Batch Numbers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond