Discuss bathroom ceilings in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bootsmckiber

Thanks again guy's,after a bit of discussion we decided on the Kerdi mat,I still think it's unnecessary but am more comfortable with Kerdi than Ditra for the purpose of the ceiling.As for the flavor of grout,I've personally never tasted any,but you can bet your sweet *** it'll be my helper tasting the ceiling grout not me,I've earned that right,have a good one lad's.
Mike

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom ceilings in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Guys, Thought I'd run this past you, I've got a customer who in his wisdom decided to...
Replies
Views
S
...bit of a who dunnit but feel I've been shafted royal style on this one. Working for a joiner...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys, I'm planning 2msquared of UFH, WARMUP (or similar) loose wire in my bathroom, (on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB