Discuss opinions..shafted or not? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

That's ok but you can bet there would be some customers who took your voucher and didn't have you do the job!
It wouldn't matter as I write the slip out for them & it has to go through my account.
Even if I don't do the job then I still get the 15% back of whatever they have spent.
Free money..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stef

Think TM might be getting a few calls on Monday...."I want, i want 25kg bags too" :)
Think you would need to be going through the same amount of addy as Leo to get them though.
Think he does about 50 pallet a week..
I converted a guy to TM & he buys from Leo now & reckons he's saving about £11k a year on addy, levellers & matting.

S

Spare Tool

Think you would need to be going through the same amount of addy as Leo to get them though.
Think he does about 50 pallet a week..
I converted a guy to TM & he buys from Leo now & reckons he's saving about £11k a year on addy, levellers & matting.
50 pallets a week :| ffs that's a whole lot of ady, does your man Leo sell by the pallet and arrange delivery?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
looks a great job Andy , glad they made you change it, it looked rubbish in cream, who the hell puts cream tiles in a white kitchen :flushed:
............................................:tonguewink::hearteyes:
Got to agree with Graig ( for once ) dose look better in white......but what do I know.......not done many metro Splashbacks ...;)

Reply to opinions..shafted or not? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB