Discuss bathroom fully tiled not immediate surrey/greater london in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MarieW

Hi,

Going to start doing work on bathroom soon and do the basic rebuilding a wall and fitting bathroom suite, but we wouldn't want to go near the tiling. it's probably a job to be done in next one or two months (probably more like 2 months as am on holiday for a week in may) but would love a general quote:

bathroom is 1.6m x 3m, is currently partially (badly) tiled. Would need help with preparing walls, do suitable waterproofing on the short and longside of bathwall, and fully tile bathroom with a mosaic border. including bath sides.

Tiles we have already, "palma" from wickes - they're fairly large and heavy. 2 walls are concrete, rest is plaster. there will also be boxed in pipes to cover with tiles. no change in floor. near croydon/sutton

please pm me if interested :)

as had issues with previous "builder"/"tiler" would appreciate some sort of references of previous work.

thanks for reading

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom fully tiled not immediate surrey/greater london in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

In short: would using some expanding foam behind 2 tiles that have a small amount of flex, where...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB