Discuss bathroom price check in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

ryanbrown

Any help coming up with a quote for this job would be great..

10 square metres in a bathroom - 4 walls halfway up all the way around with 3" x 6" small tiles laid brickbond style with a dado border tile all along the top - so need to mitre 2 of those per corner.

Also 5 square metres of mosaics inside walk in shower, which has a small alcove 19" high and 7" deep.

So a total of 16 square metres.

Somewhere aorund the £500 mark sound about right?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom price check in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hey guys, I have a job to price would appreciate your thoughts, total area of hallway to tile...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
C
I know we don't allow pricing in the open forum so thought it worth posting this in here with...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, Im new to this forum, I am a sparky and a member of the Electricians forum, so...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
hi all,,i have a 15 sq metre bathroom walls only to rip out,,re board and re plaster,,then to be...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB