Discuss Bathroom/wetroom marble tiling in UB10. Marble in 405x405 or 600x300 in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Z

Ziggy1979

HiAll

We are preparing our bathroom for tiling. We will have marmox boards throughout with a marmox showerlay tray. All will be fitted and ready for tiling. There will be a bath panel (1 long and 1 short side) also in marmox ready to tile. We will have two big mirrors setinto the wall which will be tiled around.

floor area less the bath is approx 5-5.5m2. The walls will all be tiled floor to ceiling and this comes to about 26m2. There will also be a small alcove/recess in the shower area.

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom/wetroom marble tiling in UB10. Marble in 405x405 or 600x300 in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
D
Hi all, (I have tried looking but could not find this subject covered in another thread, if I...
Replies
Views
JamesHardie
J
A
I took on my own large bathroom upstairs in my new build. Its 2,5x3.5m room and have tiled all...
Replies
Views
ageless
A
F
Hi guys Im trying to price up a job and doing something a bit new for me so wouldnt mind some...
Replies
Views
What system is everyone using these days ? My last wetroom was a pleasure to do earlier in the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB