Discuss being paid.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Also you can claim for a room in your house that you use as an office!! whether you do or not, and even the girlfriend doing paperwork T........

Just make sure that if you do "pay" your girlfriend/wife for doing paperwork that there is a record of payment. My accountant did this and I had an inspection and the tax man threw it out. And whoever you "pay" may then have to declare that income.
I had the same tax inspector on my back for 3 years picking over every set of accounts but 2 VAT inspections and they were more than happy with my bookkeeping.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to being paid.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
Hello - first post please be gentle. I am rennovating a typical 1930s semi. I am doing some...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB