UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Best radio at work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

d5cde122-ce3a-4c2b.jpg

Marshall Pure Evoke 1XT ltd ed DAB radio. Best for sound quality, volume & bass. Not get a better sound than a Marshall Celestion speaker!

Generally listen to Real XS Scotland or Planet Rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Last edited by a moderator:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
I have a cheap ASDA digital radio about £25. I have Radio 1 on until Chis moyles has finished then I switch over to radio 2 at 10:00am and listen to Ken bruce and half of Jeremy Vine until 1:00pm, then I listen to Radcliffe and Maconie on 6 music until 4:00pm then back over to Radio 2 for last hour of Steve Wright and then Simon Mayo.

I also have an old plasterers radio from out of a skip that I use sometimes.

F

Fliselege

What about earphones with a radio built in? Hörselkåpor med radio Worksafe - Jula AB

Jula, my favourite shop, got 2 near me. I've got Peltor ear defenders with FM and AUX in, sell for NOK1500 but got them on offer NOK600, I wouldn't pay the normal price, far too tight. Got a DeWalt radio for work, had a competion last week which was louder, my radio or customers sons computer speakers. I won.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike Mike

Jula, my favourite shop, got 2 near me. I've got Peltor ear defenders with FM and AUX in, sell for NOK1500 but got them on offer NOK600, I wouldn't pay the normal price, far too tight. Got a DeWalt radio for work, had a competion last week which was louder, my radio or customers sons computer speakers. I won.

LOL, I could spend an entire day in Jula and Biltema. I suppose it's how women feel about Ikea, except they are wrong, and Jula and Biltema are great. :thumbsup:

For U.K. members, Jula is like Machine Mart, and Biltema is like Machine Mart crossed with Halfords. :lol:

F

Fliselege

LOL, I could spend an entire day in Jula and Biltema. I suppose it's how women feel about Ikea, except they are wrong, and Jula and Biltema are great. :thumbsup:

For U.K. members, Jula is like Machine Mart, and Biltema is like Machine Mart crossed with Halfords. :lol:
This is the closest thing to a Bible in my house, and the closest thing to Songs Of Praise I'll allow on my telly is presented by Captain Slow, The Hamster and some lanky fella with pubes on his head and yellow teeth.
Bible 002.jpg

M

Mike Mike

This is the closest thing to a Bible in my house, and the closest thing to Songs Of Praise I'll allow on my telly is presented by Captain Slow, The Hamster and some lanky fella with pubes on his head and yellow teeth.
View attachment 40641

You've got a different photo on that Biltema catalogue to us! I hear you re Top Gear, pity the series has finished so soon. Did you see that BBC documentary about Group B rallying the other night? I watch BBC iPlayer via a U.K. proxy. It was interesting, some of the all time greats there, Ari Vatanen, Stig Blomqvist. And the cars. Check it out if you're able to watch BBC stuff on-line. Better than Songs of Praise...

Reply to Best radio at work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.