UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Best radio at work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

Didn't see the documentry but I'll look for it now. I use expat sheild for a U.K proxy to watch i-player, follow TG but not much else, I used to like 'Enders but went right off it when the dodgy baby swapping rubbish was on, my daughter uses it more than me watching Mr.Tumble and Justins House.
We might have a different Biltema picture but I bet you've got cheaper prices than us! I'll look for a Swedish Biltema next time I pop over for a Beer, Snus and food run.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You've got a different photo on that Biltema catalogue to us! I hear you re Top Gear, pity the series has finished so soon. Did you see that BBC documentary about Group B rallying the other night? I watch BBC iPlayer via a U.K. proxy. It was interesting, some of the all time greats there, Ari Vatanen, Stig Blomqvist. And the cars. Check it out if you're able to watch BBC stuff on-line. Better than Songs of Praise...

The rallying was a great show. I can remember going to se the RAC rally in North Yorkshire years ago. Those guys CAN drive, proper scary, brown undies time.

M

Mike Mike

The rallying was a great show. I can remember going to se the RAC rally in North Yorkshire years ago. Those guys CAN drive, proper scary, brown undies time.

The 80's was the best time for rallying, no question. Group B cars were fantastic. When they got banned the manufacturers sold them all to rallycross nutters like Martin Schenker in Norway. I remember he had an RS200 tuned up to 720 horse power. Could do 0-60 mph in 1.4 seconds, LOL.

Watching that documentary, I don't know how those drivers managed to drive with all those idiot fans standing all along, and in the road! It's a shame the fans wrecked it. I can't watch WRC now, I can't relate to any of the cars, the drivers all seem too French for my liking, and it's just not the same any more.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best radio at work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.