Discuss Best Self Levelling Compound in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

There is a screw fix but opens at 1000. Does the dry slc work ok?

PS can I just state for the record that although talking about SLC on a Saturday night I do have a glass of wine in hand so that makes it ok! :D
Don't worry about it mate all of us on here at this time of night are obsessed with our trade and we all have a bevy in our hands lol.

And to answer your question, yes a small 'wall' of slc powder will stop the leveller from running to where you don't want it to go

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best Self Levelling Compound in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

So I may have done an oopsie. We are putting self-levelling compound down over floor where I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
I’m nearly there with a bathroom tiling Project and managed to make it this far before getting...
Replies
Views
Will this work? (top to bottom) tiling (one room), 12mm laminate (other room) 19mm T&G chipboard...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I don’t really post, I get all my info usually from just searching. I have just...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB