Search the forum,

Discuss Best tiling videos you've found on YouTube? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Glasgow
I've watched most of Landberg & Issac Ostrom videos when having a coffee in the morning, they aren't the most complex jobs ans a lot is more swayed towards american products and tiling but i've picked up a few tips from it. Also a few of the fella @Balloo put me onto in another thread. Some of Sal Diblasi but his videos are quite boring and of poor quality.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

bigdave1903

TF
Arms
Aberdeen

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Still wouldn’t fancy ripping it out though😂
The tiles he'd tiled on top of will come off with them lol Those will only be laid in reinforced concrete hopefully haha
[automerge]1568321676[/automerge]
Ewwww imagine the spiders and things living behind those!!!! Small mice even. Ewwww.

Reply to Best tiling videos you've found on YouTube? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement