Discuss Best Way To Lay Mosaics in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Millington Deco

:
I think it's the fact that I don't cover much metrrage so feel like I've not achieved much! Add to that all the sockets, bad walls, out of level work surfaces and you have the perfect recipe for a horrid day :) I just don't get any job satisfaction from them.
Put the whole kitchen in as well then, gives you a level work surface, better walls and more satisfaction :D
You do get a bit bored of the metro/brick style tiles when doing the splash backs, other than that I don't mind them, mind you I don't mind a bit of regrouting and most hate it.:tearsofjoy:

O

Old Mod

surprised-004.gif

Really! Wow!
Which one?
I've a first generation Air

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham

Reply to Best Way To Lay Mosaics in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Finding it a little hard to get my head around something and hoping one of you might be...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
So we had our bathroom replaced with a wetroom around 6 years ago and where the water hits the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Farnham

Thread Information

Title
Best Way To Lay Mosaics
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond