UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Best wet tile saw? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Liamjay

Hi all,

Im just wondering what wet tile saw you would recommend?

Its going to be used quite a bit, so i want something robust, but not going to break the bank.

I actually just bought a ebauer 750w from screwfix today, but after i built it up and turned the thing on, the blade wobble is ridiculous, which has put me right off this brand, so i reckon i might get my £70 back and see what else is about.

Any recommendations???

Cheers

Liam

B

bugs183

I have both of the above:
The Rubi is great for smaller tiles, but i run it with a Montolit DNA blade, great combo. Good for kitchens and small floor jobs. The gauge is kinda ok, but not super accurate.
The Dewalt is something else. i think for under £800 from Tradetiler it's a total bargain. I had a £1500.00 Perla and i Dewalt is much better quality.Too many reasons to have one. I'm doing lots of stone floors at the moment and it's brilliant. It's accurate,easy to use and doesn't kick out spray or dust. The gauge is solid and large. Using the standard blades at the mo, but will swap to DNA when worn.

Buy the best gear you can, knock the cost off your Tax bill, if you're starting out buy a Rubi then if you get bigger jobs go for the Dewalt.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best wet tile saw? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and after a bit of advice on a new wet saw. I've read all the...
Replies
Views
Hi looking to replace the blade in my tile saw size 180 with a bore hole of 22.23 it has a...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all I've had a dewalt d2400 for about 4years now It's never let me down and it's cut...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.