Discuss Big game hunter. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

A big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged to everyone about his hunting skills.
The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one would dispute that.

Then he said that they could blindfold him and he would recognize any animal's skin
from its feel and, if he could locate the bullet hole, he would even tell them what caliber
the bullet was that killed the animal.

The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks.
So the bet was on.

They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for
a few moments, he announced "Bear." Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot
with a 308 rifle." He was right.

They brought him another skin from someone's car trunk. He took a bit longer this time
and then said, "Elk. Shot with a 7mm Mag rifle. He was right again.

Through the night, he proved his skills again and again, every time against a round of drinks.

Finally he staggered home, drunk out of his mind and went to sleep. The next morning he
got up and saw in the mirror that he had one huge black eye. He said to his wife, "I know I
was drunk last night, but not drunk enough to get in a fight and not remember it.. Where
did I get this black eye?"

His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You got into bed, put your hand down my panties,
fiddled around a bit and then loudly yelled, "Skunk. Killed with an axe".

Reply to Big game hunter. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
Hi there, fantastic forum by the way guys! I've just had a large kitchen/diner extension built...
Replies
Views
peterparker
P
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Got fairly busy recently and ended up with a few jobs on the go at once. I then got contacted by...
Replies
Views
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Big game hunter.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.