Discuss Bisazza zebra mosaic wetroom advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nibbles75

Im about to tile a wetroom in Bisazza zebra mosaics and wondered if anybody has used them and got any tips or images to give me abetter idea of the pattern. Theres only one image in the brochure which only shows a bit of the floor. The wetroom has a back wall of 3m long with 1m returns on each side.The bathroom floor is 3mx2m flowing into the 3m x1m wetfloor
The pattern on the back wall will flow into the floor and around the side walls but im just a bit worried about the pattern on the floor when it meets the side walls. Ive Been thinking about curving the corners of the room and also curving the walls into the floor.Any ideas??

W

White Room

Photo0012.jpg This is what your going to have to do for curved areas in the corner
pencil.png

S

Sean fsy

I fitted these tiles the other month, over £500 per m2. very exspensive tiles. You can only buy them in a multiple of 12 sheets. they are numbered 1-4 and basically the pattern only uses the 4 sheets but is reversed and spun round etc to get the pattern. you have to pick a point in the pattern they supply and go from there. Just remeber the tiles face the adhesive and paper faces the outside. you will need the smallest trowel available to fit these as the tiles arent very thick and the adhesive will come through the spaces.Although it says zebra the tiles are actually white, black, pink, cream and brown in colour. the tiles come with their own epoxy grout to use aswell with special scrubber pads to remove the resin.

Reply to Bisazza zebra mosaic wetroom advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi again Last week several of you helped me out with advice for a wetroom floor. There were a...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi guys. So, I've been asked to do a bathroom for a customer but I'm not sure the best way to...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hi guys! Right, so I'm starting this job next week (I'm the builder as you know!) so I need to...
Replies
Views
S
I recently had a downstairs bedroom extension with en-suite built for my elderly parents as they...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bisazza zebra mosaic wetroom advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.