Discuss Bit o help guys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

PJ Tiling

28m2 of 333x333 porc fixed to concrete. No sealing neccessary, but a lot of cutting due to the layout of the kitchen and the back wall of the house having a large curve.

Plus remove old splash back tiles, make good, fix 5m2 new 200x200 ceramic and fix 1m2 in downstairs toilet.

Price just for labour??

This is merely for my ref as I've already priced and the bloke pretty much told me to 'Foxtrott Oscar'

B

Bubblecraft

Quickly rattled out with my set prices. Excludes re-sheeting to splash back if required
9a4ygete.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
28m2 at £20 per m2 = £560 + 2 days day work to remove splash back make good walls, retile inc 1m2 in downstairs toilet = £300

total £860 + any materials

could come down on the floor price to £18 per m2 but it depends how difficult it really is..:thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

I would be £1400 plus mats

really? how do you get to that price?

I

Ian

I came in at £850. The guy was a quantity surveyor and wanted to know the in's and out's of a cat's arse.

:lol::lol::lol:

I did a quote for a QS a couple of months ago and despite me explaining the benefits of cement board over ply, he rejected my quote on the basis that he thought it was an unnecessary expense! Then sent a request to add me on LinkedIn :lol:

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
28m2 at £20 per m2 = £560 + 2 days day work to remove splash back make good walls, retile inc 1m2 in downstairs toilet = £300

total £860 + any materials

could come down on the floor price to £18 per m2 but it depends how difficult it really is..:thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

really? how do you get to that price?

Fair price :thumbsup:
, i would charge same + materials. ( London prices)

- - - Updated - - -

Fair price :thumbsup:
, i would charge same + materials. ( London prices)

I mean £1400 + materials :thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Suppose it's all relative really, London prices sound great but if their cost of living is 40% more then it's not as lucrative. Makes good reading though. My sister lives in London and works in the city earning good money, but her two bedroom flat costs over double what my 3 bed semi does. A scone and a cup of tea costs her £12 and it costs me £2. :lol:

Very true Peter, expensive living in London. iN SOME AREAS I PAY £50 per day for parking. Coffe £2.60 etc......

Reply to Bit o help guys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Alright guys and girls, Need a little bit of advice/help. As most of you probably know i do...
Replies
Views
O
Hi,I would appreciate any help confirming the final steps for my wet room project, please (see...
Replies
Views
ojtiler
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB