Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Bit off relief in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Been worrying for a while about some abdominal troubles i've been having....no i dont need a huge great bum baguette.

I had a Barium swallow test 6 weeks ago which came back showing a problem and i was booked in to have an endoscopy which i have been crapping myself about for weeks.

Had it today and came out an hour ago...(i feel well ****ed its great)

They told me i have a sliding hietis hernia.

Although its a prob its very much a relief to what i have been thinking it could have been.

So i can relax celebrate by watching the mighty Spurs tonight. :)

Oh yea and it has been brought on by lifting and bend whilst tiling so look after yerselfs people.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Been worrying for a while about some abdominal troubles i've been having....no i dont need a huge great bum baguette.
I had a Barium swallow test 6 weeks ago which came back showing a problem and i was booked in to have an endoscopy which i have been crapping myself about for weeks.
Although its a prob its very much a relief to what i have been thinking it could have been.
Oh yea and it has been brought on by lifting and bend whilst tiling so look after yerselfs people.

Doooooooooooood. You should so ask THIS doctor about that. I bet you'd write a brilliant question! haha

Congrats on the good news mate. Watch the spurs and have one on me. ;)

*** sends virtual 4-pack over to you ***

D

doug boardley

hmmm, obviously not constipation then:thumbsup:

Reply to Bit off relief in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
S
Hi u lot. I tiled 100 odd sqm of 450x900 porcelain onto anhydrite screed which has a water ufh...
Replies
Views
stusgsx
S
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bit off relief
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.