Discuss Blocked/Private/Withheld numbers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I can't wait for the next PPI claim back company to ring me. I'm going to ask them if I can still claim back all of the PPI I paid out on my loans, mortgage and store cards despite me knowing full well what I was signing up for... see what they say?
LOL i was just reading you post when a ppi woman rung so i basically read you post to her off screen she stuttered a bit and then said yes we can, but we will have to have a look at your paperwork, i said ok thanks and put the phone down lol........

B

bugs183

I can't wait for the next PPI claim back company to ring me. I'm going to ask them if I can still claim back all of the PPI I paid out on my loans, mortgage and store cards despite me knowing full well what I was signing up for... see what they say?

You can if you were self employed and can prove that they would have been of no use to you. But you can do your own.
My dad is self employed, as is my sister and they've both had decent payouts. I used the same company, they recovered alot of money for me, but the company paid them direct, the ppi company went bankcrupt and i ended up with naff all!!!!! Really happy about that.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Blocked/Private/Withheld numbers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
It’s Christmas! The elves at the forums have been working away to bring you the first ever...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
I've 35sq meters of 100-150mm tiles to be laid onto block walls. I'm wondering will I have to...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB