Discuss Brighton Surf in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

I used to kite surf. Did if for a couple of years until I had to chose between Kiteing or Rugby. And could do with the £££ ( Sold my kit for almost as much as I bought it)

Any one not tryed it have got to give it a go. Other than MMA its the fastest growing sport in the uk and possibaly they world. Sandbanks do day taster classes near me and you get allsorts trying it out. Hard work on the body but you only know about it the next day.

This stunt however is really something else. The man is doing loads for the sport but I do wonder if he is giving it a bit of bad name.

Reply to Brighton Surf in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used...
Replies
Views
I fixed some mosaic the other day, long, thin strips in a 300x300 mesh cut in to two, and used...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Brighton Surf
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.