Discuss Britain's Fattest Man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm disgusted with the bloke. How can you let yourself get like that? He costs tax payers 10k a month and takes nurses away from actual ill people.

Not don't get me wrong I have family members that are well overweight, and a sister-in-law that's just had a gastric bypass. But jesus people need to stop giving this guy food!

U

user123

Just watching it after all, on 4+, not sure if this is a good idea though... :-( but you know, Dan, at the risk of you being really grumpy with me, even though the smoking addiction is less visible it can still result in enormous cost to the NHS and considerable pain for your nearest and dearest - we are disgusted at the rolls of fat, but the look of a smoker's lung are in no way prettier, and those on the outside will also say, how can anyone let their lungs and arteries get into such a state by putting something into their mouths?? - his addiction is just very very very visible..... ok, I'll come back when it might be safe to...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nahhhhhhhhhhh. You can't be physically addicted to eating can you? It's psychological and usually has deeper problems. A person who loves food can still stop at half the weight he is/was. 56 tonne, I mean stone?!

Smoking is physically addictive and didn't a member say more addictive than heroin?

Anyway, I'm trying to stop. :p lol

And lol kilty :lol:

U

user123

Something like that Kilty :lol: - I just peaked out from under my cover ...:lol: and yes food can be very addictive, especially sugar, chocolate!!! and we all know about alcohol... if nothing else this guys situation is a pretty good warning about where addiction can lead to.... oh-oh, and I am addicted to TF... :oops: and whatever addiction, physical, psychological, it's still an addiction...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah, but like, wouldn't you be thinking nooooooooooooooo not more 12 packs of cakes and 24 bags of walkers?!!?!?! I cannnn't take anymooooore.

With smoking I wouldn't dare chain smoke all day, I wouldn't be able to talk the next and I think my nicotene level would be fine for a week.

I smoke as I need one (and am making the time between them longer lol) and when my body says no, I'm fine. Surely once you're full and have the right amount of calories and whatnot you can call it a day and just look at the cakes until tomorrow?

Beer belly style chubby isn't fat fat. And even overweight on the right lad/lass with a decent build isn't fat fat. But this guy is fat fat fat and if you can't go the loo without a wheelbarrow and a mini forklift then you shouldn't be given more cake IMO.

Hope the bloke is okay in the end. Couldn't watch it all. His right leg had this thing that kept looking at me.

Reply to Britain's Fattest Man in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
When looking at the opportunity to work in the USA, it's obvious that we here in Britain have it...
Replies
Views
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
D
The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
G
As you are all aware, a hoax played by 2 Australian DJs has allegedly lead to the death by...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
I'm going to start this thread, and may it turn into a long winded battle of ideas and thoughts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Britain's Fattest Man
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.