Discuss Building a full height boxing at end of bath for niches in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ricky D

Thanks, i've looked at the Porcelthin website and there's a stockist not far from me - so thanks i'll check that out, a single 'sheet' could look very nice.

Also can get my wall tile in an alternative darker shade, that might look good on the floor to contrast? Current wall tile is the top beige colour.
FullSizeRender.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Building a full height boxing at end of bath for niches in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
G
New to tanking and have to refit a bathroom. Strip out with tiles off. Plasterboarded so not...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB