UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Business Name Advice please!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Hi Julie, mark here!

Don't worry too much about the name, it won't make or break you in the tiling world. Just pick one that will say quality. What you need to focus on is the quality
of your work, this will define you in the long run.

Good work + dodgy name equals more work
Good name + dodgy work equals no work

Good luck girl!

Hi Mark

Hope yer good! Sadly I have spent the past 3 days playing with my new tools... I fear I'm going to start losing pals !!

Yer right tho, I'm hoping that my reputation will speak for itself!

And, as long as yer sure it's cool, might have a few more questions for you!?? If it's grand I'll be in touch

Cheers[/QUOTE]

No worries julie, anytime

D

Deleted member 1779

Awww GAWD !!! yes I hadn't even seen the FAT word in my suggestion.
Cant go around saying women are fat or even suggesting it in a company name.
Just gone back and had another look at that and yes its right there isnt it !!

Hahaha

Sorry here is my peace offering

578311_10150776991107014_617362013_9244876_937808729_n.jpg

J

Julz77

Hi Tfs

Literally just starting out. Still to do my first job for someone who's not a friend or friend of friend! Building my speed/confidence at the mo!

Yeah, don't want to put alienate any customers! So want to get the name spot on.. Hopefully will be working under it long enough!

Thanks for advice, really appreciate it!

Julz
Awww GAWD !!! yes I hadn't even seen the FAT word in my suggestion.
Cant go around saying women are fat or even suggesting it in a company name.
Just gone back and had another look at that and yes its right there isnt it !!

Hahaha

Sorry here is my peace offering

578311_10150776991107014_617362013_9244876_937808729_n.jpg

Hahahahah thanks, 'fat-tiler-gate' well avoided! Granted us girls can be a tad sensitive about the 'F' word! Is a brilliant name tho !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Business Name Advice please!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My project is to lay approx 6m2 of porcelain tiles in a dressing room & 4m2 in the wet...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
T
Hello all, I am a tradesperson but do not know a great deal about tanking for a wet room -I've...
Replies
Views
N
Hi there, I know, there are similar threads about business cards in the forum, but they all...
Replies
Views
nicols
N

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.