UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Buying a Rubi TX-900-N in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Im just about to buy a Rubi TX900-N (hopefully price match with Tradetiler :thumbsup:), but want to know which model it is that is the newer, lighter version.....

Tradetiler (& Rubi) have this one advertised ....
TX-900-N.jpg

There are many other companies claiming that this is the new updated version (and charging more money for it too!)....
TX900N.jpg

I am assuming that the cutter that Rubi & Tradetiler have on the web are the newer model.

Are there any other differences other than materials the bed is made from & the side support arms?

I have just sold my old TS70plus & Ti-s-75 to make way for this cutter........... I assume I wont be dissapointed ??? :smilewinkgrin:

S

steve187

I have all ts range cutters, and found last year that they would not cut porcelain, i did buy a big clinker which was very good, but brought it out to thailand, as cutters here are rubbish. i also used a tx 1200 last year for some metre long tiles i fixed, and found it to be very good, so on my return in April i will look for a tx 900 to replace my ts700, so i will be interested as to which route you take.

Any personal experience or feedback from others on the TX900N?.......Sigma crew need not reply!!! :lol:

I've got a TX900N the best cutter I've had especially good for the 600mm porc. I took it out and used it in front of my mates who had their sigmans out. They heard it before they saw it. It sung like an angel and they couldn't resist popping their heads into my room to have a look see.
Poor fellas didn't stand a chance. I think they all went home early that day. And you know what, I would swear I heard one of them having a weep before he left.
:smilielol5:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Buying a Rubi TX-900-N in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
U
Anyone selling a tx 700 or 900 ,if not ill buy one just thought id ask ,just had new on nicked...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.