• Thread starter Deleted member 9966
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Calling all dog owners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I don't like to share sad or bad news unless I think it can help.

Today I received a call from my Mum to say my own dog's (Najma) Mum (Winnie) had died today. I was deeply upset to find that Winnie had died as a result of injuries sustained in a savage attack by a another dog (Staffordshire Bull Terrier).

My uncle had been walking Winnie and Winnie's other daughter Bella. 2 Staffies appeared from the darkness and were not on leads, and so proceeded to attack both Winnie and Bella.

Winnie and Bella were both rushed into surgery, Winnie didn't make it and Bella is still seriously ill.

So I just wanted to share this with all the dog owners on the forum. From now on, my Najma will always be walked on a harness so she can be lifted up in the air if she is attacked by another dog (thankfully she's only ickle and lightweight). We will always walk along well lit routes too, and from now on I will carry a small can of aerosol or pepper spray to distract any other dog that starts attacking my dog.

Sad sad news, but something we can all learn from.

Reply to Calling all dog owners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Thought I would start a thread about dogs Post a photo of your dog, what breed it is, and it's...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Calling all dog owners
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.