Discuss Can a few guys proof read this for us? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Job Of The Month 8/2015

New album I've just created it.

I think we might have made it sound long winded.

You make an album. And stick pictures in it. You submit one image into the JOTM album, and in the description of that picture, link to your album you made before.

That's it in a sentence and it is actually as quick as adding 10 pictures to a thread on the old forum.

We've tried to describe the images and things and I think we've gone long winded because of the stages of adding an album etc which I've explained but perhaps didn't need to as it's not JOTM related? Maybe I split the info threads and like to how to make an album, and then separately explain how the competition submission works generally?

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Dan, it looks like you have done a lot of work on the subject. It reminds me of when I had to write documentation that would enable a person 'taken from off the street' to restore millions of pounds worth of data on a mainframe system. i.e. it had to be written in such a way that anybody (that could read English) could sit down and perform the task. It always started with the assumption that the person could also work a computer.

As your other reviews have said, it is a bit long winded! - Sorry, I started scrolling quite quickly to the end.

Your post #5 is better.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can a few guys proof read this for us? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB