Currently reading:
Can anyone give a Laser level recommendation

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Can anyone give a Laser level recommendation in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

Dewalt DCE089D1G 10.8V Self Levelling Multi Line Laser (Green)

B4A2A388-B3E9-404A-9D96-E495365C90E3.jpeg

O

Old Mod

Many thanks. Good on floors and walls?

It’s currently one of the best on the market.
But look after it, even tho it’s a metre and a half drop tested, it can still go out of whack.
But correctly cared for, they’re excellent and dropping in price too now.

Not that I’m bitter AT ALL about paying a fortune and getting a real crappy case! :D

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Warwickshire
But look after it, even tho it’s a metre and a half drop tested, it can still go out of whack.

Not that I’m bitter AT ALL about paying a fortune and getting a real crappy case! :D

Lol. It’s fairly expensive

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK

I got the same case with mine . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

O

Old Mod

Reply to Can anyone give a Laser level recommendation in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds. Chunks of what i assume is self leveller or maybe screed (?) came up with them. Left with Concrete...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.