Guest viewing is limited

Discuss can I get new "rubbers" for my tx700? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

not sure of the proper description lol, but the rubber washers that are on the scribe and breaker that attach onto the two rails have finally perished causing a lot of juddering when I now use it. Can I get replacement ones and are they easy to fit? Probably caused by using wd40 instead of silicon spray:oops:

I'm guilty of that too Doug, although mine are still OK. Must get me some silicon spray:thumbsup:

Reply to can I get new "rubbers" for my tx700? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
O
Hi,I would appreciate any help confirming the final steps for my wet room project, please (see...
Replies
Views
ojtiler
O
D
I have had the pleasure of Using the Newer Model of the Rubi TX700.. Firstly i have to say that...
Replies
Views
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
S
OK, I'm a DIYer as far as floor tiling goes, and I'll describe my first attempt at laying some...
Replies
Views
Ceramico tiling
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
can I get new "rubbers" for my tx700?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.