UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Car accident. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

My son has just been in a car accident.

He just pulled out of work and was driving up the road and a Taxi pulled out from the right hand side (parked up) and my son braked skidded a bit and stopped without hitting it.

Another bloody car behind him was too close , he braked swerved to miss my sons car and then ploughed into a parked car then 360 spin into my sons car ffs.

The parked car had to have the roof cut off to free the driver as his legs were trapped. And my sons car was banged up but hopefully fixable and the lads corsa is a write off.

Bloody lucky lads, could have been worse if my son hadn't acted quickly. And to top it off the taxi driver left the scene and came back ten mins later. Not his fault he said.

Anyway not long in, insurance phoned and wife has took him to hospital as after the adrenalin has worn off his back and side is hurting and his neck aches.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322597373.313239.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 58
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322597412.299015.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 46
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322597429.722841.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 50
D

DHTiling

He is home.... full check over and Doc says he has very bad whiplash to his back thorax area and side, apart from that he is fine.. still shuck up but he will be sore tomorrow...

Just got wait for his insurance to get confirmation from the other lad who banged both cars that he accepts it was his fault and then he will get a courtesy car and then they can proceed to get his car fixed we hope..

He has just started a new job a week ago , so is wary of taking time off.. but we will see what tomorrow brings, he is ok that is what counts..

U

user123

yes, the three days have nothing to do with full recovery, they are there for the settling process, really really important. The proper recovery comes after that, but it's a little like the timing of a bruise, first it has to come out without being aggravated, and then in time it changes colour and disappears. He's young which is good, but really put it to him that 3 days just being really still will really be a good thing in the long run. Bless him... main thing is that he'll be ok. :)

Reply to Car accident. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
I have a minor issue with where my shower tray is going. The ensuite is an L shape and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.